When it comes to Building Automation, we’ve got you covered.
At ABE Systems we outfit control systems ranging from single heating and ventilation units to complex multi-structure campuses with direct digital controls. Our micro-processor based control systems demonstrate exceptional flexibility, accuracy and effortless front end user interface design. They are uniquely customized to provide occupant comfort, indoor air quality, longevity of HVAC equipment and efficient use of energy.
- Control lines include Schneider Electric SmartStruxure (BACnet and LonWorks), Andover Continuum, Tridium Niagara AX, Tridium Niagara R2, Barber Colman – Network 8000, and Robertshaw – DMS.
- Other control lines installed and supported include Distech and JCI – Metasys.
- We interface to existing proprietary protocols such as Johnson Controls, Siemens, Trane, Carrier, and York to name a few.
- Complete building automation (HVAC, lighting, security) through one system, all available over the internet.
- Simultaneous users, with varying degrees of security and access, have the ability to control, view, and trend their equipment. We provide eye catching intuitive graphics allowing users to operate the front end interface as if it was a website through any device (cell phones, tablets, laptops).
Our Customers Facility Types Includes
- Office Buildings
- Health Care
- Places of Worship
- Arts and Entertainment
ABE Systems is a proud partner of Schneider Electric (AKA: TAC, Invensys, Siebe, Barber Colman, Robertshaw). ABE provides Duluth Area Building Automation services, and specializes in Building Technology Systems.